Donate / Join
The LaPointe Krebs Foundation Inc. is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization and was established in 2012 by a Mississippi state legislative act and a memorandum of understanding between the City of Pascagoula and Jackson County.
La Pointe – Krebs Foundation
P.O. Box 561
Pascagoula, MS 39568
The Purpose of the LPK Foundation
- Facilitate the restoration, and maintenance of the historic French Colonial LaPointe Krebs House (formerly known as “The Old Spanish Fort”).
- Administrate and encourage full and active public use of of the historic LaPointe Krebs House and the 3.5 acre estate grounds on which the house is situated.
- Create and administrate a new LaPointe Krebs Museum in the building that previously housed the “Old Spanish Fort Museum” (severely damaged in 2005 by Hurricane Katrina along with most of the contents).
- Actively promote, administer, and encourage vibrant public use of the LaPointe Krebs House, its estate grounds, and the LaPointe Krebs Museum for educational use, social events (both public and private), as well as historical research opportunities. The Foundation plays a role in funding these activities (through grants, and charitable contributions that it receives). The annual Fete LaPointe Gala (held every April as a fundraiser for the benefit of the LaPointe Krebs House and Museum) is an activity of the LPKF. If you would like to help support the LaPointe Krebs House and Museum through a tax-deductible donation.
- You may DONATE or JOIN by either using a credit card by using the forms below or by mailing payment to the address above.